NCRC MONTHLY: Our Monthly Meeting is the last Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
During the summer months, we will meet at Bud Ellms Field, 166 Zions Hill Road, Dexter, ME.
OFF SEASON MEETING PLACE: Dexter Town Hall, right across from Abbott Memorial Library, go in the back/side door.
- President: Linda Lovejoy 717-5195
- Vice President: Danielle Withee 745-1130
- Tresurer/Media Correspondent: Amanda Sherburne email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 277-5029
- Secretary: Kara Lawson
- Directors: Allison Blokland, Angie Clukey, Destiny Gudroe, and Nancy Doughty-Stitham
- Junior Directors: Autumn Doughty and Addison Clukey
2019 Show Dates and Events
- June 9--Equitation Show (Judge Teresa Adkins)
- June 28--Game Show
- July 7--Equitation Show (Judge Victoria Hepburn)
- July 28--Game Show
- August 11--Equitation Show (Judge Jamie Estes)
- August 25--Game Show at Piscataquis Valley Fairgrounds
- September 15--Game Show
- September 29--Equitation Show (Judge Ivy Rosco)
- October 8--Halloween Fun Game Show
Here is the 2019 Membership Form if you would like to join North Country Riding Club.|
Some of the benefits of joining:
- * Able to vote at all NCRC meetings
- * Discounts at NCRC shows
- * Can put horse related classifieds on our website for free!
- * Pay $10 year-end fee at the 1st show you ride and you qualify for year-end awards
- * and feeling like you belong to a great organization