NCRC MONTHLY: Our Monthly Meeting is the last Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
During the summer months, we will meet at Bud Ellms Field, 166 Zions Hill Road, Dexter, ME.
OFF SEASON MEETING PLACE: Dexter Town Hall, right across from Abbott Memorial Library, go in the back/side door.
- President: Linda Lovejoy 717-5195
- Vice President: Danielle Withee 745-1130
- Tresurer/Media Correspondent: Amanda Sherburne email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 277-5029
- Secretary: Buffy Wiers 416-5452
- Directors: Allison Blokland, Angie Clukey, Nancy Schodel, Stephen Wiers, James Cummingham and Gary Cunningham
2020 Show Dates and Events
- July 26--Game Show
- August 2--Game Show
- August 30--Game Show
- September 6--Game Show
- September 30--Equitation Show (Judge Teresa Adkins)
- October 11--Halloween Fun Game Show
Here is the 2019 Membership Form if you would like to join North Country Riding Club.|
Some of the benefits of joining:
- * Able to vote at all NCRC meetings
- * Discounts at NCRC shows
- * Can put horse related classifieds on our website for free!
- * Pay $10 year-end fee at the 1st show you ride and you qualify for year-end awards
- * and feeling like you belong to a great organization