NCRC Minutes
April 30, 2003

"To Be Approved At Our May 28, 2003 Meeting"

23 in Attendance

Passed previous month’s minutes.

Our program booklet will be published at the same price as last year.( Approximately .69 a booklet. Discussed the amount to order. 300 - 500

Horse video Library still needs more time. Suggested to add books as well. Anyone with video or books to share let Patti know.

Patti Dowse discussed basic driving course rule/guidelines.
***** Under 11 not allowed to drive outside of the ring.
***** 14 & under must be accompanied by an adult.

Scholarship committee will have a meeting to review a selection before the next meeting. Decisions will be made on presentation time, to invite to year end awards banquet, etc.

Voted/passed on ordering the two tone /6 places ribbons, medals, judges cards, riders numbers for the first two shows. ( Approximately $823.00) Rider Number will be donated by Mckusick Construction.

Barrett Paving was thanked with an ad on the website for their generous donation to NCRC.

Judy reported that there has been 2100 hits on the first page of our website! More pictures have been added. She has also looked into the PA/Stereo System for the amount f $350. Ordering and receiving takes about I week.

TROT Ride in Corinna on Sunday May 25 at Sue Manson’s. Her phone # 278 - 3217 to RSVP for lunch. $2 for non-members and $1 for members of TROT. The ride will last from 10 - noon. Proof of rabies/coggins required.

New lease agreement with Guy Currier for use of the booth. Contracted was read/agreed upon. Booth is to be moved to Noreen Peters for upgrades. Guy mentioned doing the roof when it returns to the ringside location. It was agreed that the upgrades would be made before the first show on June 8th.

Pepsi has donated two banners. We will have Equitation Show dates on one and Game Show dates on the other. To be displayed somewhere downtown Dexter.

Rules for Game Shows were reviewed and passed. A mounting block can be used if required to mount on or off your horse. Walk/Trot riders may participate in all games at their own pace. More details in rules/regulation sheet. Workday for ring site clean up Saturday May 3 at 9 am.

Bonny Shorey discussed a possible clinic on T - Touch. A possible demo at our August Show. See Bonny if your are interested in her services.

Lynn will check on Lawson’s Landscape for mowing the ring site.

Amie will purchase two chairs for the booth and Guy will need two stop watches for Games Shows.

Window display downtown is reserved for the month of May. Need volunteers to help with promoting the Club.

Still have a few t- shirts left mostly s/m size for $12.00

*Suggested that we have a 50/50 Raffle at each show. (Need volunteer to do that. ) *A round pen will be set up at both equitation shows by J & S. Need to contact a Tack Shop, Perkco for grain donation, farrier and possible photo person ( D. Parola). Football boosters will be doing the food for the June Show.

Next meeting scheduled for May 28 at & pm at the WSC on the # 10 Road in Dexter.

Home Agendas Meetings Classifieds Email Page Shows & More Print Page

Copyright © 2002-09, North Country Riding Club, All Rights Reserved
Page design by Judy Craig Consulting~ Updated: